Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm with Stoopid - saturday

A little hungover from celebrating (Pens win!) I headed out to Coopers to finish trail work on the course. I took out a deadfall and moved a lot of crap off the trails. Then I headed over to Sand Hole. We haven't ridden this trail since Deer Tick made it obsolete. So it needed lots of love. I widened it with the clippers, cursing myself for killing so many baby oaks! Then I brushed the lower part with the gas trimmer. It was kind of fun actually as I tried to control the width to add atmosphere (closeness) at certain spots.

Finished I headed back to Tussey for a short ride. I met up with a guy I met from the Griz and we chatted along with his buddy. Hit shingletown a little to stretch legs. Chris called and needed me to pre-ride the first section so the next morning I would be riding early - ugh!

No comments: